powered by probono.net

CAUTION! This does not erase your history!

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Unmarried Couples: File a Complaint to Divide Your Property and Debts

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

This packet will help you fill out and file the forms and papers you need to start a case in a Washington State Superior Court to ask the court to divide property and debts you have acquired during a long term, stable, marriage-like relationship with another adult. #3920EN


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Download Forms Only

Last Review and Update: May 21, 2019