powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filing a Complaint with the Utilities and Transportation Committee

Authored By: Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you have a dispute with your utility company, first try to resolve it with the company. Ask for a supervisor. If you still cannot resolve the issue, use the online complaint form linked here to file a complaint regarding your utility service.

Link to File a Complaint: www.utc.wa.gov

Last Review and Update: Jan 10, 2020