WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filing a Motion for Clarification of Final Divorce Order to Get Title to Your Vehicle

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if the court awarded you a vehicle in your divorce and your ex-spouse disappeared or refuses to give you the title. #3235EN

Last Review and Update: Jul 28, 2016