powered by probono.net

CAUTION! This does not erase your history!

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Ask for Immediate Restraining Orders: Non-Parent Custody Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this packet in an emergency to ask for this court order to take effect immediately, usually with little or no advance notice to the other party. Packet #3124EN.

Last Review and Update: Aug 20, 2019