powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Ask for Temporary Family Law Orders: Parentage Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to file a motion for temporary (short-term) orders for restraining orders, a parenting plan, child support, a guardian ad litem (GAL), genetic testing, attorney’s fees and costs or other relief. Packet #3607EN.

Last Review and Update: Nov 13, 2020