Ask for Temporary Family Law Orders: Parentage Cases
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to file a motion for temporary (short-term) orders for restraining orders, a parenting plan, child support, a guardian ad litem (GAL), genetic testing, attorney’s fees and costs or other relief. Packet #3607EN.
Links to Court Forms
Forms in this packet (PDF format):
- Motion for Temporary Family Law Order - FL Parentage 323
- Declaration of: - FL All Family 135
- Financial Declaration - FL All Family 131 or use Give Financial Information in a Family Law Case, a Washington Forms Online interview that will help you prepare this form.
- Sealed Financial Source Documents Form (Cover Sheet) - FL All Family 011
- Sealed Personal Health Care Records (Cover Sheet) - FL All Family 012
- Sealed Confidential Reports (Cover Sheet) - FL All Family 013
- Temporary Family Law Order - FL Parentage 324
- Restraining Order - FL All Family 150
- Order Appointing Guardian ad Litem for a Child - FL All Family 146
- Order Appointing Parenting Evaluator/Investigator - FL All Family 148
- Notice of Hearing - FL All Family 185
- Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery - FL All Family 112
These forms can be found at www.courts.wa.gov/forms in Microsoft Word format as well.