WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Ask for Temporary Orders: Non-Parent Custody Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Either petitioner or respondent may file this motion. It can cover issues temporary child support, temporary custody, temporary visitation, safety restraints, or custody investigations while the non-parent custody case is pending. Packet #3123EN.

Last Review and Update: Aug 19, 2019