Ask a court to cancel your non-restitution interest and/or reduce your LFOs

Read this in: Spanish / Español

Read this if you were convicted of a crime in Washington State, owe the state legal financial obligations, but cannot afford to pay. #9913EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Living with Conviction: Justice in Motion Web App

If you do not want to fill out the forms by hand, use the Justice in Motion Web App from Living with Conviction. This free program asks questions and uses your answers to complete the petition, order, notice, and proof of service forms under GR 39. Link takes you to a separate website.

Last Review and Update: Mar 17, 2024
Was this information helpful?
Back to top