WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

How to Ask a Washington State Court to Reduce or Forgive Your Legal Financial Obligations

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

The legal process and forms described in this packet will only work if either 1.) you have a misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor, or felony criminal conviction in a Washington state district, municipal, or superior court OR 2.) your driver’s license is suspended for failure to pay fines on a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor offense. #9913EN


Download Packet with Instructions & Forms

Download Instructions Only

Fill Out Forms

Last Review and Update: Aug 01, 2018