Skip to main content

How to ask a court to cancel your non-restitution interest and/or reduce your LFOs

Read this in: Spanish / Español

Read this if you were convicted of a crime in Washington State, owe the state legal financial obligations, but cannot afford to pay. #9913EN

Last Review and Update: May 09, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Back to top