powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Non-Parent Custody Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Packet #3112EN.


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Links to Court Forms

The forms below are in PDF format. For MS Word forms, visit www.courts.wa.gov/forms 

Forms that everyone will need at the beginning of their case (make sure to read the instructions)

Everyone will also need some of these forms at or near the start of the case:

The exact forms you will need depend on the case. Make sure to read our instructions for guidance on who should use each form.

Last Review and Update: Sep 25, 2019