File a Petition for Certificate of Restoration of Opportunity (CROP)

Use this packet if you have a criminal conviction history, especially one that caused you to lose an occupational license, you have finished your sentence/s, and you plan to look for work/housing, or you want to get (back) an occupational license. This packet includes the forms you will need to get a CROP. #2954EN

Download | Printer-friendly

Last Review and Update: Apr 11, 2019
Was this information helpful?
Back to top