WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Petition for Certificate of Restoration of Opportunity (CROP)

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Use this packet if you have a criminal conviction history, especially one that caused you to lose an occupational license, you have finished your sentence/s, and you plan to look for work/housing, or you want to get (back) an occupational license. This packet includes the forms you will need to get a CROP. #2954EN

Last Review and Update: Apr 11, 2019