WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Petition to Decide Parentage

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if you are not married to or in a domestic relationship with your child’s other parent, you want to decide your child’s parentage, there is no Affidavit or Acknowledgment of Parentage establishing parentage, and there is no court order establishing parentage. Packet # 3620EN

Last Review and Update: Nov 26, 2019