powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Petition to Enforce an Out-of-State Custody Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if you have a custody order from another state, you have not registered it in Washington, and you need to take some quick action on your custody order here in Washington state, including getting a hearing as soon as you can. #3942EN

Last Review and Update: Apr 01, 2019