Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Filing a Petition to Enforce an Out-of-State Custody Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3942EN - Use this packet if you have a custody order from another state, you have not registered it in Washington, and you need to take some quick action on your custody order here in Washington state, including getting a hearing as soon as you can.

Download Entire Packet with Instructions and Forms Download Instructions Only - No Forms Links to Forms in this Packet Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Nov 07, 2016