WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Petition to Change a Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule, or Custody Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Do not use this to change a temporary parenting plan or custody order. Use this only if you and the other parent already have a final parenting plan issued by a Washington State Court. Packet #3260EN.


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Last Review and Update: Nov 04, 2019