powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

File a Petition to Stop Parentage Cases Based on Sexual Assault: If You were Raped and got Pregnant

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to file a petition to restrict the rapist’s parental rights and/or get an order for child support and other costs. Do not use this if someone else, including the state, has already started a parentage case. #3662EN

Last Review and Update: Sep 18, 2019