Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Filing an Agreed Petition for a Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule or Child Support: Parentage Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

You may use this packet if you are not married to or in a domestic partnership with your child’s other parent AND your child’s parentage has already been established by paternity affidavit or acknowledgment AND you and the other parent want to ask the court to enter an agreed parenting plan and/or child support court order. Packet #3603EN.

Download Packet with Instructions & Forms Download Instructions - No Forms Links to Individual Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Aug 09, 2017