powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

¿Cómo consigo una orden de protección contra la violencia doméstica? (King County)

Por: King County Protection Order Advocacy Program
Lea esto en:

How do I get a domestic violence protection order? (Spanish)

Enlace: legalatoms.com

Última revisión y actualización: Jan 31, 2020