Finalizing a Modification of Your Child Support Court Order
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. You can use this packet whether you filed or responded to the petition. Packet #3229EN.
Links to Court Forms
The forms below are in PDF format. For MS Word forms, visit www.courts.wa.gov/forms
Everyone using this packet (including those entering final orders by agreement) WILL NEED:
- Findings/Conclusions on Petition for Modification of Child Support (FNFCL) – FL Modify 510
- Child Support Order - FL All Family 130
- Washington State Child Support Worksheets - WSCSS - Worksheets
- Locally required forms
If you are filing a motion for default, you will also need:
- Motion for Default – FL All Family 161
- Order on Motion for Default – FL All Family 162
- A copy of the Proof of Service by Mail (FL All Family 107) or other Proof of Service you filed, showing that the other party was served with the Summons and Petition and other documents when you filed this case
- If you have not already had the Notice re Military Dependent – FL All Family 103 form mailed or delivered to the respondent, do this at least twenty days (if the notice will be served) or at least 23 days (if the notice will be mailed) before filing a motion for default.
If you are filing a motion for default and the other party appeared, or your court requires you to note (schedule) your default hearing, or you decided to give notice (even if not required) you will also need: