Finalize a Divorce by Default | Printable Packet
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español
Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to finalize a divorce when your spouse has not filed a Response to the case. You must have already filed and served your spouse with the papers starting your divorce. Or use our do-it-yourself interview program, Washington Forms Online, to complete the forms. #3205EN
Links to Court Forms
Forms you will need in this packet (PDF format). These forms can be found at www.courts.wa.gov/forms in Microsoft Word format as well.
- Findings and Conclusions about a Marriage- FL Divorce 231
- Final Divorce Order (Dissolution Decree) - FL Divorce 241
The following forms can be filled out online
- Motion for Default - FL All Family 161 or fill it out online
- Order on Motion for Default - FL All Family 162 or fill it out online
- Notice of Hearing - FL All Family 185 or fill it out online
- Proof of Mailing or Hand Delivery - FL All Family 112 or fill it out online (Your county may have its own form)
Washington Forms Online Interview
If you do not want to fill out the forms by hand, use this free program that asks questions and uses your answers to complete your forms.