powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Finalize a Petition to Change Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule or Custody Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Packet #3262EN


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Links to Court Forms


You may not need all forms. Read the instructions.

Forms included in this packet in PDF format. For MS Word versions, visit www.courts.wa.gov/forms


Last Review and Update: May 12, 2021