WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Finalize a Petition to Change Parenting Plan, Residential Schedule or Custody Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Packet #3262EN


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Links to Court Forms


Forms included in this packet are below in PDF format. These forms can be found at www.courts.wa.gov/forms in Microsoft Word format as well. 

You may not need all forms. Read the instructions.


Last Review and Update: Aug 12, 2019