powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Getting and Reading Criminal History Reports in Washington State

Authored By: ACLU

This guide is designed to help people get, understand, and correct criminal history reports. It provides general information about these records in Washington state.

Last Review and Update: May 28, 2019