WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Have you or has someone you know received a notice from immigration court or been detained by ICE?

Authored By: Northwest Immigrant Rights Project

If you are in need of immigration legal services and cannot pay for them, call any one of the Seattle-King County Immigrant Legal Defense Network organizations.

Last Review and Update: Oct 16, 2017