powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Housing Grant for Disabled Veterans

Authored By: U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

Learn more about the VA's three main grant programs to assist disabled veterans and servicemembers with necessary home modifications.

Last Review and Update: Dec 04, 2019