How Do I Register an Out-of-State Custody Order in Washington?
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
3940EN - Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to make sure your custody order from another state has full effect in Washington.
Links to Individual Court Forms
The forms below are in .pdf format. For MS Word forms, visit http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/
- FORM A: Request to Register Out-of-State Order (FL UCCJEA 801)
- FORM B: Notice of Confirmation of Child Custody Determination Registration under UCCJEA (FL UCCJEA 802)
- FORM C: Court'sProof of Mailing (FL UCCJEA 803)
- FORM D: Notice: Out-of-State Custody Order Confirmed without Hearing (UCCJEA 806)
- FORM E: Cover letter to Court Administration (Print the cover letter from the packet)
- FORM F: Order of Confirmation of Registered Child Custody Determination (FL UCCJEA 805)