WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

How Do I Register an Out-of-State Custody Order in Washington?

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

3940EN - Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to make sure your custody order from another state has full effect in Washington.

Last Review and Update: Sep 08, 2016