WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Registering an Out-of-State Custody Order in Washington

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to make sure your custody order from another state has full effect in Washington. #3940EN

Last Review and Update: May 01, 2020