How Do I Register an Out-of-State Custody Order in Washington?
Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
3940EN - This self-help packet contains the necessary forms for individuals who have a custody order from another state and want it to have full effect in Washington.
- Download Entire Packet with Instructions and Forms Download Instructions Only - No Forms Links to Individual Court Forms Related Resources
Links to Individual Court Forms
The forms below are in .pdf format. For MS Word forms, visit http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/
- FORM A: Request to Register Out-of-State Order (FL UCCJEA 801)
- FORM B: Notice of Confirmation of Child Custody Determination Registration under UCCJEA (FL UCCJEA 802)
- FORM C: Court'sProof of Mailing (FL UCCJEA 803)
- FORM D: Notice: Out-of-State Custody Order Confirmed without Hearing (UCCJEA 806)
- FORM E: Cover letter to Court Administration (Print the cover letter from the packet)
- FORM F: Order of Confirmation of Registered Child Custody Determination (FL UCCJEA 805)