powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Asking DCS to Review Your Child Support Order for Modification

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

If you have a child support order that DCS is enforcing, you have a few options for getting it modified. This packet explains how to ask DCS to review your order to see if modification is appropriate in your case. #3821EN

Last Review and Update: Jun 07, 2019