powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

How to Claim Personal Property Exemptions

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Information and sample forms to be used when claiming that some of your property is exempt (protected) from being taken to pay a debt. #0220EN

Last Review and Update: Jan 20, 2021