WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Claiming the Personal Property of Someone Who Has Died: DIY Affidavit for Small Estates

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

The affidavit procedure allows people who are entitled to a dead person's (also called a decedent) personal property, to get that property without going through probate. #9502EN

Last Review and Update: Feb 07, 2019