Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

How to Modify or Terminate a Guardianship

Authored By: Disability Rights Washington

Under Washington law, anyone can request the court under which the guardianship was established to terminate the guardianship, modify the guardian's duties, or have the guardian removed or replaced with another guardian.

Link Related
Last Review and Update: Feb 24, 2016