powered by probono.net

CAUTION! This does not erase your history!

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Guardians ad Litem in Family Law Cases Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line

A judge may appoint a guardian ad litem (GAL) in a court case about custody or visitation rights. Any party to the case may ask for appointment of a GAL, or the judge can decide to appoint one. This packet has the necessary forms and instructions. #3130EN

Last Review and Update: Dec 16, 2019