Why your rental applications keep getting denied—and how to fix it

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

Find out how state law may allow you to get an order from the eviction court that stops tenant screening companies from using your eviction record when you apply for housing. #6303EN

Download Self-Help Packet with Instructions and Forms

Last Review and Update: Mar 07, 2023
Was this information helpful?
Back to top