powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Cómo Usar el Juzgado de Menor Cuantía para Recuperar Sueldos Adeudados

Por: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Lea esto en:

Using Small Claims Court to Recover Unpaid Wages (Spanish)


Última revisión y actualización: Mar 16, 2020