WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Using Small Claims Court to Recover Unpaid Wages

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you are owed wages by your employer, you may use Small Claims Court to attempt to recover them. This publication contains instructions on the process.

Last Review and Update: Oct 08, 2019