Take Back Your Agreement to Join Petition in a Family Law Case

If you signed a Joinder (Agreement to Join the Petition) but have since decided that was a mistake, use this packet to file a withdrawal of the joinder. #3298EN

Please Note:

Read this only if you live in Washington State.

Download Instructions and Forms

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 

Last Review and Update: Oct 12, 2022
Back to top