powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Tôi Là Một Người Thuê Nhà Đang Sống Trong Một Ngôi Nhà Đã Bị Tịch Biên. Quyền Hạn Của Tôi Là Gì?

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Laotian / ພາສາລາວ
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文

I am a Tenant Living in a Foreclosed Property. What are My Rights? (Vietnamese)


Last Review and Update: Dec 04, 2020