WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Information for Persons with Disabilities Who Need Accommodations to Access the Courts

Authored By: Administrative Office of the Courts

If you have a disability and you believe you may need an accommodation to fully and equally participate in a particular court proceeding or activity, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This links to the new Request for Reasonable Accommodation Form and instructions for filing it out.

Last Review and Update: Sep 15, 2017