Skip to main content

King County Habeas Corpus Forms

Authored By: King County Sheriff's Office

King County has its own forms for filing a petition for writ of Habeas Corpus. Use these if you have a court order giving you custody of your child and the other parent or person claiming the right to legal custody has taken your child away from you. Read our resource The Other Parent has Taken My Child before using this. #3109EN

Last Review and Update: Oct 08, 2020
Was this information helpful?
Back to top