powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Managing Someone Else’s Money

Authored By: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

A set of four guides for financial caregivers—government fiduciaries, agents under power of attorney, guardians of property and trustees —to help them understand their duties, and how to prevent and respond to financial exploitation.

Last Review and Update: Feb 05, 2020