powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp


Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
Read this in:
Arabic / العربية
Spanish / Español
Korean / 한국어
Marshallese / Kajin M̧ajeļ
Punjabi / ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
Russian / Pусский
Somali / Soomaali
Tagalog / Pilipino
Ukrainian / Українська
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Chinese (Simplified) / 简体中文

I live in a manufactured/mobile home park. Can the park owner/landlord raise the rent, and by that much? (Chinese Traditional) #6512CHT



  • 僅當您住在華盛頓州時才閱讀此文。
  • 驅逐法在繼續修改。請在以下網站參閲有關法律的最新修改:WashingtonLawHelp.org/resource/eviction
  • 如果您的房東威脅要驅逐您,請使用我們在WashingtonLawHelp.org 網站上的驅逐辯護助手在網站nwjustice.org/apply-online上在線申請幫助。
  • 您可以在 WashingtonLawHelp.org 上找到我們鏈接到的所有概況資訊.


Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 


Last Review and Update: Sep 16, 2021