powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp


Authored By: Northwest Justice Project
Read this in:
Arabic / العربية
Spanish / Español
Korean / 한국어
Marshallese / Kajin M̧ajeļ
Punjabi / ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
Russian / Pусский
Somali / Soomaali
Tagalog / Pilipino
Ukrainian / Українська
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文

I live in a manufactured/mobile home park. Can the park owner/landlord raise the rent, and by that much? (Chinese Simplified) #6512CHS



  • 仅当您住在华盛顿州时才阅读此文。
  • 驱逐法在继续修改。请在以下网站参阍有关法律的最新修改:WashingtonLawHelp.org/resource/eviction
  • 如果您的房逐您,请使用我们在WashingtonLawHelp.org 网站上的驱逐辩护助手或者在网站nwjustice.org/apply-online上在线申请帮助。
  • 您可以在 WashingtonLawHelp.org 上找到我们链接到的所有概况信息.


Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 


Last Review and Update: Sep 16, 2021