powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Mold & Indoor Air Quality

Authored By: Northwest Clean Air Agency

Learn what a landlord's responsibilities are if you have mold problems.

Link to Mold & Indoor Air Quality: nwcleanairwa.gov

Last Review and Update: May 05, 2021