WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Motion to Reinstate Tenancy under RCW 59.18.410(2) and for Order of Limited Dissemination Forms

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

Tenants getting evicted because they owe rent can pay what they owe in a lump sum and then use this sample Motion to ask a judge to reinstate their tenancy (and also limit the effect of the eviction court record). This is a new Motion allowed by RCW 59.18.410(2). #6334EN

Last Review and Update: Jun 11, 2020