Motion to Stay Enforcement of Writ of Restitution and for Payment Plan Under RCW 59.18.410(3) Forms

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

Tenants getting evicted because they owe rent can use this sample Motion to ask a judge for payment plan (and stop the sheriff from enforcing a Writ of Restitution). Do not use this packet if you have a low income and are probably eligible for a free lawyer. Instead, you should call the Eviction Defense line at 1-855-657-8387 or apply for legal help online at

Last Review and Update: Jun 10, 2024
Was this information helpful?
Back to top