WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

How to File a Motion to Vacate Judgment/Order in a Family Law Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

A Motion To Vacate is a request to the court to withdraw a previous order or judgment it entered. This packet contains instructions and forms. #3215EN


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Last Review and Update: Jun 08, 2016