powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Order on Motion to Vacate Judgment/Order

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Court form to be used with packet #3215EN - How to File a Motion to Vacate a Judgment/Order in a Family Law Case (CR 60)

Last Review and Update: Jun 08, 2016